Monday, September 2, 2019

Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year!




My name is Traci Nehme and I would like to welcome you to the 2019-2020
school year at St. Michael Catholic School. This is my first year at St. Michael
and I am excited about the year ahead. I am the Vice-Principal here at
St. Michael and I will also be teaching Grade 3 math and language to your
son/daughter.

Mme. Leman will be your child’s French teacher and Clare McGrath will be
your child’s Science, Physical Education, and the Arts teacher.


I am looking forward to working with your child this year and I also look forward
to meeting you. I will be using this blog as a way of communicating with you
and letting you know what we are working on as the school year moves forward.
We will also be using student agendas on a regular basis for communication
between home and school.  


Please follow me on twitter @TraciNehmeOCSB for daily highlights. 


Please contact me anytime if you have any questions or concerns.
All the best in the year to come!


God Bless,

Traci Nehme

No comments:

Post a Comment